NOW Pet Health, Pet Relaxant Supplement, Formulated for Cats & Dogs, NASC Certified, 90 Chewable Tablets
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Color: Tan w/Speckles
- Developed to promote relaxation during changes in your pet’s routine.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: NOW Pets Pet Relaxant is a health supplement formulated by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of The Royal Treatment Veterinary Center.
- NASC CERTIFIED: NOW Pets has been certified by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC), an organization that protects and enhances the integrity of the animal health product industry by promoting the well-being of non-human food chain animals that are given animal health supplements by their owners.
- NOW Pets premium pet supplements are formulated and manufactured with the same attention to quality and detail NOW puts into their supplements intended for humans, from the sourcing of top-quality ingredients to finished product testing.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Release Date: 30-08-2017
model number: 4310
Part Number: 4310
Details: Chewable Tablets NOW® Pets Pet Relaxant is formulated to promote relaxation and contentment during changes to your pet's daily routine, which can include separation, travel, motion sickness and/or tension. This health supplement is made with natural botanicals and has been formulated by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of The Royal Treatment Veterinary Center. For use in Dogs and Cats only. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 2.4 x 1.6 inches
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.