NOW Pet Health, Urinary Support Supplement, Formulated for Cats & Dogs, NASC Certified, 90 Chewable Tablets
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Color: Tan w/Speckles
- Developed to help your cat or dog maintain normal urinary pH.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: NOW Pets Urinary Support is a health supplement formulated by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of The Royal Treatment Veterinary Center.
- NASC CERTIFIED: NOW Pets has been certified by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC), an organization that protects and enhances the integrity of the animal health product industry by promoting the well-being of non-human food chain animals that are given animal health supplements by their owners.
- NOW Pets premium pet supplements are formulated and manufactured with the same attention to quality and detail NOW puts into their supplements intended for humans, from the sourcing of top-quality ingredients to finished product testing.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Release Date: 14-06-2018
model number: 4320
Part Number: 4320
Details: Chewable Tablets NOW® Pets Urinary Support is formulated to help maintain normal urinary pH, which may help reduce the occurrence of urinary crystal formation. It also helps to maintain normal urinary tract function and may help to support normal kidney detoxification processes. Urinary Support contains natural botanicals and has been formulated by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, Founder of The Royal Treatment Veterinarian Center. For animal use only. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Package Dimensions: 3.4 x 2.4 x 2.2 inches
Languages: English, German
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.