NOW Supplements, Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) 430 mg, Herbal Supplement, 100 Veg Capsules
Regular price $11.99 Sale price$10.19 Save $1.80
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- HERBAL SUPPLEMENT: Burdock root is a biennial plant native to Europe and Asia
- GOBO: It is popular among traditional herbalists and is still consumed in Japan as a vegetable called "gobo"
- INSTRUCTIONS: Take 2 capsules daily, preferably with a meal Store in a cool, dry place after opening
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation)
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Binding: Health and Beauty
model number: P27084
Part Number: P27084
Details: Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) is a biennial plant native to Europe and Asia. It is popular among traditional herbalists and is still consumed in Japan as a vegetable called "gobo". Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 2.0 x 1.9 inches
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.