NOW Supplements, Cod Liver Oil, Extra Strength 1,000 mg with Vitamins A & D-3, EPA, DHA, 180 Softgels
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- EXTRA STRENGTH: An excellent source of vitamins A and D-3! Cod liver oil has a long history of traditional use for the support of overall health and well-being.*
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT*: The natural cod liver oil used in this softgel is manufactured under strict quality control standards.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Kosher Contains Gelatin, Keto Friendly, Halal
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 17-06-2014
model number: P24534
Part Number: P24534
Details: Cod Liver Oil abounds in omega-3 fatty acids, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). It is also an excellent source of vitamins A and D-3. Cod liver oil has a long history of traditional use for the support of overall health and well-being.* The natural cod liver oil used in this softgel is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, mercury and other heavy metals. This extra strength product has more cod liver oil (1,000 mg per softgel) than our cod liver oil 650 mg softgel product.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 3.1 x 3.0 inches
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.