NOW Supplements, Echinacea Extract Liquid with Dropper, Immune System Support*, 2-Ounce
Regular price $17.99 Sale price$15.29 Save $2.70
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- PURPLE CONEFLOWER: Echinacea (purple coneflower) is a perennial plant native to North America and Europe.
- HISTORICAL USE: It was widely used by the Plains Indians and is now used by consumers throughout the world.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Take 1 to 2 droppersful in tea or water 1 to 3 times daily as needed.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 15-12-2010
model number: P27211
Part Number: P27211
Details: Echinacea (purple coneflower) is a perennial plant native to North America and Europe. It was widely used by the Plains Indians and is now used by consumers throughout the world.
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.