NOW Supplements, Echinacea (Purpurea Root) 400 mg, Immune System Support*, 250 Veg Capsules
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT*: NOW Echinacea Root, or purpurea root, utilizes the whole root, which has all of its natural components in the amounts found in nature.
- HISTORY: Echinacea (purple coneflower) was once widely used by Native Americans and is now used by millions of consumers worldwide.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Quality GMP Assured, Kosher, Halal, Vegan/Vegetarian, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 08-02-2008
model number: 4662
Part Number: 4662
Details: Echinacea (purple coneflower) was once widely used by Native Americans and is now used by millions of consumers worldwide. This product utilizes the whole Echinacea root, which has all of its natural components in the amounts found in nature. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose capsule) and Stearic Acid (vegetable source). Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Package Dimensions: 5.3 x 2.7 x 2.6 inches
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.