NOW Supplements, Flax Oil 1000 mg made with Organic Flax Oil, High Lignan, 120 Softgels
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- With Essential Omega-3s
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- Made with Organic Flax Oil
- Cardiovascular Support*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 13-12-2010
model number: 733739017802
Part Number: 733739017802
Details: Flax Oil is a natural reservoir for the omega-3 fatty acid, Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA). ALA is considered an essential fatty acid, because the body cannot make it from other fats and must obtain it from the diet. Flax Oil has been shown to support cardiovascular health and to promote the maintenance of healthy skin.* It also abounds in lignans, which are phenolic compounds that may contribute to ALA’s role in maintaining cardiovascular health.* Each serving may also have the following naturally occurring amounts of polyunsaturated fats and monounsaturated fats: Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) 55%; Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) 14%; Oleic Acid (Omega-9) 19%; Other (Saturated) 12%. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 4.7 x 2.7 inches
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.