NOW Supplements, L-Lysine (L-Lysine Hydrochloride) 1,000 mg, Double Strength, Amino Acid, 100 Tablets
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Double strength vegan tablets/essential amino acid: Lysine is an essential amino acid that must be obtained through diet or supplementation.
- SUPPORTS COLLAGEN SYNTHESIS: Necessary for the production of all proteins in the body and is required for the maintenance of the structural proteins collagen and elastin.
- Certifications/classifications: Soy free, non-GMO, vegan/vegetarian, nut free, made without gluten, dairy free, egg free, kosher. Note : Natural color variation may occur in this product
- GMP quality assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 17-06-2010
model number: P5502
Part Number: P5502
Details: Lysine is an essential amino acid that must be obtained through the diet or through supplementation. Lysine is necessary for the production of all proteins in the body, and is required for the maintenance of the structural proteins collagen and elastin, which form all connective tissues such as skin, tendon, and bone. Lysine is also a precursor to carnitine, which is needed for fat metabolism and energy production. In addition, lysine may help to support a healthy immune system and proper cardiovascular function. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.