NOW Supplements, Methyl B-12 (Methylcobalamin) 5,000 mcg, Nervous System Health*, 120 Lozenges
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- ESSENTIAL FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION*: Vitamin B-12 is necessary for the production of energy from fats and proteins and is well known for its critical role in DNA synthesis, as well as in homocysteine metabolism.*
- METHYLCOBALAMIN PLUS FOLIC ACID: Methyl B-12 is vegetarian/vegan (non-animal derived).
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Kosher, Soy Free, Vegan
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 01-07-2013
model number: 733739004932
Part Number: 0493
Details: Vitamin B-12 is necessary for the production of energy from fats and proteins and is well known for its critical role in DNA synthesis, as well as in homocysteine metabolism.* Methylcobalamin is the co-enzyme form of vitamin B-12 that has been found to be especially critical in the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.* Dietary sources are almost exclusively of animal origin (meat and dairy) and supplementation with B-12 may be especially important for strict vegetarians. Methyl B-12 is vegetarian/vegan (non-animal derived).
Package Dimensions: 3.4 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.