NOW Supplements, Policosanol 20 mg, Double Strength, Blend of Long-Chain Fatty alcohols (LCFAs) Derived from Sugar Cane, 90 Veg Capsules
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- EXTRA STRENGTH/FROM SUGAR CANE: Policosanol is a blend of long-chain fatty alcohols (LCFAs) derived from sugar cane.
- CHOLESTEROL SUPPORT*: LCFAs are naturally occurring plant waxes. Studies indicate that these plant waxes may help to support cholesterol levels already within the normal range.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 17-06-2010
model number: P3945
Part Number: P3945
Details: Product Description Policosanol is a blend of long-chain fatty alcohols (LCFAs) derived from sugar cane. LCFAs are naturally occurring plant waxes. Studies indicate that these plant waxes may help to support cholesterol levels already within the normal range.* This formula also includes herbs such as artichoke and milk thistle that are known to support healthy liver function.* This double strength product has twice the policosanol (20 mg per capsule) as in our regular strength product (10 mg per capsule). Natural color variation may occur in this product. Brand Story By
Package Dimensions: 3.4 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.