Now Vitamin K-2 100 mcg,250 Veg Capsules
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Brand: Now Foods
- BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE FORM*/MENAQUINONE-4: As a biologically active form of vitamin K, K-2 is important for the formation of healthy, strong bone matrix.*
- SUPPORTS BONE HEALTH AND PROPER CALCIUM METABOLISM*: Vitamin K's role in arterial health revolves around its ability to support proper calcium metabolism in vascular structures.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Kosher, Made in Peanut-Free Facility, Made without Gluten, Non-GMO, Nut Free, Soy free, Sugar Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Part Number: 0733739009913
Details: Although Vitamin K is historically known for its role in normal blood clotting function, we now know that Vitamin K is also essential to bone, cardiovascular, and nervous system health.* As a biologically active form of Vitamin K, K-2 is important for the formation of healthy, strong bone matrix.* Vitamin K's role in arterial health revolves around its ability to support proper calcium metabolism in vascular structures.* Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.